INSTRUCTOR, ATHLETE, MOTIVATOR.
Carrie's Core Beliefs
My inspiration is to help everyone achieve performance driven results. Regardless if you are a runner, spinner, athlete, triathlete, bride-to-be, mother, father, etc. Each individual has a specific goal in mind: a vacation, a race, just had a baby, golf season started and of course just want to feel better about themselves…!!! That’s where I come in! I’m an athlete. The core of me is motivated by pushing myself WITH people. As if I’m on a team again! When I work you out, we are in this together! My workouts are very different then Jillian’s or Tracy’s. I have all sorts of cross training techniques through my Carrie’s Bootcamp and my spinning classes to mixing it up with TRX, dynamic movements along with toning and sculpting. But it’s my energy….I will not let you down….I have your back! You feel my energy pushing you to move a little bit faster, to do another rep, to pick up a heavier weight and to stretch a little bit deeper. You will absolutely come back for more. I get real life, being a single mom, working full time, and juggling my fitness career, AND I still make it happen. I genuinely want the best for you as a fitness professional with no ambitions other than everyone feeling amazing together. HA….I still train with a trainer each week myself!
Built a strong reputation as a fitness instructor in the Philadelphia Tri-State area for over 19 years.
Taught over 100,000 + fitness advocates over the past 19 years.
On-Air Fitness host currently for QVC, selling 25 + fitness products on LIVE TV for the past 5 years.
- Teach fitness classes at numerous locations: Flywheel Sports - Philadelphia / Bryn Mawr, The Sporting Club of the Main Line, Philadelphia Sports Clubs (Society Hill, 17th & Market, Rodin, Ardmore & Radnor PSC's), Fort Washington YMCA.
- Currently teach the following classes: Spinning, Strength & Movement, TRX, Carrie's Bootcamp, Abdominal Training, Water Aquatics, Pilates Mat, Sports Circuit, Total Body Conditioning.
- Certified in: Spinning, Strength Training, Pilates Mat, TRX, Carrie's Bootcamp, Water Aquatics, Abdominal Training and Sports Circuits.
- Created and Teach a No- nonsense Bootcamp, named "Carrie's Bootcamp". An affordable, efficient, results-driven hour + workout that will transform your body. Carrie's Bootcamp has been kicking butt's for over 12 years!
- Lululemon Alumni ambassador for the Wayne, Radnor Township, PA store. This partnership and role allows me to help my local community embody the lululemon lifestyle and culture through my fitness classes and core beliefs: imagine your dream, create your happiness and live your life.
- Awarded Girls' US All-American Lacrosse Player – 1992.
- Awarded Lacrosse Scholarship at ODU. Honored All-CAA (Colonial Athletic Association) for Division I Colonial Conference Lacrosse Player of the year. All-Time Letter winner 1993-1996.
- Graduated from Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA: Bachelor of Science in Occupational Technical Studies, Marketing Degree.
- Currently employed by AstraZenenca Pharmaceuticals for 14 years as a Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Representative in Center City & South Philadelphia & Delaware County. Have been ranked in the top percentile for sales over the last several years.
- Sports that I have played and currently play competitively are tennis, golf, swimming, triathlons, 5K's, Broad Street Run, 1/2 Marathons, skiing and lacrosse.
- Dedicated mother, sister, daughter and friend. My family is my #1 accomplishment & priority.